Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Leave ... like real

One of the things we are trying to teach Danny is the command "Leave". One of the main things that makes him a naughty little fuzziod is his habit of grabbing things he knooooows he shouldn't, and promptly chomping on them.

The command is to be given when he's about to grab something and he should stop. Unfortunately, the command only works when you're watching him like a hawk and really quick with your hands. If not ...

Which is why I didn't bring him along to my friend's birthday party in Pasir Ris over the weekend. I was all prepared to but then I started having visions of him grabbing and chewing stuff he shouldn't, like the birthday cake or the food table or the BBQ pit.
Oh Danny, if only you knew the fun you could have if you were good...

2 comments:

gerry said...

haha... he looks like he is having a bad hair day... he shd really get groomed :p

Angela said...

Bad hair day? Try bad hair month! Thinking of trying out this place near my house. They also have a pet cafe so you can sip tea while waiting. It's only opening on the 27th, so I'll try to get a booking then. :D