Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One doggie bag coming right up!

Danny's packet of Science Diet ran out. I've been itching to try Orijen so I decided that even though their puppy chow contains chicken, I'd get a bag. However, the only one they had at the store was the BIG one.

I needn't have worried. Turns out Danny loves Orijen. Can you tell?



Psst...don't tell SPCA, but aren't you just itching to shove the whole dog in?

"Don't mess with me and my puppy chow!"

Hmm...maybe I can get Orijen to sponsor him. Anyone know their marketing guys?

4 comments:

Geraldine said...

is it me? or is it that he looked a little different from the time I saw him?

Angela said...

Erm...maybe cos he's standing still? haha! Okay, his fur's grown about a half cm so he's got a bit more of a shaggy dog look, esp since I'm soooo lazy with grooming! Is that it?

Geraldine said...

haha...not sure leh...
Does his ears always flop down like that? In the profile pic, his ears are upright...

I have concluded that Danny is way naughtier than when Russ was a puppy...heehee

Angela said...

heh! Oh yeah, that reminds me. I've been meaning to do a post on 'em ears. In fact I think I'll do it now!