Monday, June 8, 2009

When Gerry and Jane came to play

Last weekend, Danny had his first visitors ever. Jane just came back from Shanghai and so Gerry proposed to meet up at my place and see Danny.
(Note: No one comes to my house to see me.)

Happy Jane! (cos got curry puff)

Happy Gerry! (cos I said photo would go on blog. haha! kidding!)


Gerry came with hubby. My only evidence of that is the corner of his sleeve on the left side of the photo. But he's there. Really.

She also brought a pressie that Danny just loves. Which was a good thing too. Once he got hold of it, he stopped chewing Gerry...for 20 minutes, that is. Poor Gerry.

Yes, Danny is into his teething phase now. He's 4 months now and will be changing his teeth over the next 2 months so we're stocking up on toys. He's was chewy when he first came but now he's really going for it.

After two accidents on the floor (where does it all come from???) and numerous attempts at knawing appendages and clothes, I finally chucked him back into his "room" so we could have some peace.

I have another two sets of friends who have been asking to see Danny and who insist they want to see him as a puppy. One will be coming all the way from Clementi later this month.

I hope she knows what she's in for.

4 comments:

wandi said...

Seems like Danny has many fans :-)
No one visit Angel, they all came for Danny.
But I visit Angela here for comment...hehehe..
Danny seems funny and spoiled.
When I go to supermarket, i see an immitation bone for dog plays.
Maybe Danny will love it :-)
Unfortunately, I'm too far to give the gift for him :-(
Give my best regards to Dany and ur family.
I hope someday I can visit :-)

wandi said...

Saya lupa memberitahu, mohon maaf.
Saya tinggal di Makassar in Celebs/Sulawesi Island.
Angela pernah dengar?
Angela, you're so lucky, saya sendiri belum pernah ke Yogyakarta hahaha.
But I ever visited Jakarta also.
Seandainya Jakarta is as good as Singapore ya.
Saya senang jika Angela berbahasa Indonesia.
Maafkan Bahasa Inggris saya yang buruk :-)

Angela said...

Maaf, ya? Sudah lama tidak menjawab! Saya sibuk !

Bahasamu biak! Saya coba berbahasa Indonesia tapi bahasa saya sangat buruk! Jangan tertawar, ya? :)

Maksud saya, Jakarta dan Singapura mesti sama-sama. Yogyakarta lebih besar dari Singapura. Yogya juga indah sekali! Saya ke Borobodur. Untuk turis karcisnya mahal tapi untuk orang di Indonesia, itu sangat murah! :D

wandi said...

Saya tidak tertawa.
Saya mengerti jika Bahasa Indonesia Angela belum fasih.
Because Bahasa Indonesia is your native language right?
Terima kasih sudah bersedia untuk berbahasa Indonesia.
Saya sangat menghargai usaha Angela :-)

I really want to know, if you dont mind, about your job? :-)
As I told you previously that I really want to work as a Corporate Communication :-)
Would you tell me?
I hope you and Danny are OK :-)