Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Groggy Doggy

Sent Danny for eunuch-ization over the weekend. When I picked him up, he was seriously drugged out. He didn't even look at me when the vet's assistant handed him over. After that he totted and swayed his way to the car. It was only halfway home that it suddenly occured to him to check that he was with the right guys. He jerked his head up and took a good hard look at me. Satisfied, he settled back down to sleep.

Back home, he was the saddest-looking thing. I wonder if he knew something was missing. It was also his first time with the collar and he kept bumping into things.





All in all, it was a rough, weird sort of morning for him, and he wasn't in the mood to entertain the camera. He kept looking away and eventually, he made his feelings very known:


The rest of the afternoon was spent in La La Land. Even when he woke up, he was nice, quiet and placid.


For once, I had the best dog in the world...



No comments: