Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The many faces of Chassard

Chassard is covered from head to tail in jet black fur, except for his paws. His eyes are ultra reflective too so using the flash is out unless you want a horror photo. Coupled with the fact that he's camera shy, it makes it really difficult to take good photos of him.

Example of baaaad photo: All you can see are teeth and fur.


Still, some time back, I managed to take a few shots which captured his typical doggie expressions. I still can't figure out how you can tell what he's thinking through all that fur!



"I'm just happy to see you." *grin*




"Are you going to feed me?"



"Huh? You again?"

And here's the classic (and my personal fave):

"Uh-oh!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what did he do?

-Jess

Angela said...

Actually he didn't do anything. I just called him to come and hold still. He knew I was up to something hence the look. So classic!