Monday, April 20, 2009

Curing the reculcitrant butt-sniffer

All dogs sniff butts. But in this department, Chassard was in a class of his own. While most dogs would take a polite sniff and move on, Chassard would shove his cold, hairy snout right in your butt cheeks and hold it there.

Pushing him away would result in a repeat assult. We had several visitors jump with a "Gaaaah!" when he snuck up behind them.

He loved it best when I wore skirts. His whole head would go under the skirt, giving him about a second before I moved aside. Flare skirts were even better - more room to manuvre.

All the pushing, scolding and smacks in the world weren't making him stop.
Then one prayer-answering day, I had diarhea. I was peering into the medicine cupboard when I felt some gas coming. I was about to close the cupboard and head for the loo when I felt something nosing about in an all too familiar region.

It surpised me and I let it fly.

When I turned around, Chassard had leaped a few feet away and was staring at me with a look of raw shock and absolute disgust. He sneazed, snorted and then shot out of the house.

It was the last time he tried that on me again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i cant believe you actually put up this post!!!!!!!!11
hahaahahahahaha

-jess

Angela said...

Hey it worked! The ends justifies the means!