Friday, August 21, 2009

Yipes! Time flies!

Goodness! It's been two weeks since my last post! I've been extremely busy, busy, busy with work, finishing up Spanish class, doing up my brother's guest book for his wedding, and recording the song I wrote for him and future wife. I've also been working on some new songs. No idea what in the world I'll do with them, but it's been good fun!

Danny's been up to more rubbish. You know, the funny thing is that when I first held Danny at the shop, I called him a silly rubbish dog. It was a term I used on Chass when he was deperately trying all ways and means to get attention. Danny, however, appears to have taken the term quite literally.

He's learnt how to open the lid of the kitchen bin with his nose, and fish out whatever smells good. He will then carry it to wherever we are sitting and gnaw it in front of us. Humph. Show-Off.

Now whenever things are a little too quiet, we'll drop everything and head to the kitchen.

We need a taller bin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I think your family ought to dress up Danny for the wedding too.. :) Does he have a doggy suit? He will be sooo... cute!

Angela said...

Haha! Ya, I think a grey suit will fit him nicely. Dun think he can hold still enough to put it on though!

Your sailing trip sounds so fun! How long will you be gone for?