Sunday, December 13, 2009

A different dog every month

Danny is our very first schnauzer ever. While we are still grappling with his hyperactivity and high doggie IQ (after chasing him around for the umpteened time this morning, Dad declared that next time we pick a stupid dog), look-wise, it's been like have a different dog every couple of months or so.

Don't believe me?

April: When he first came back from the pet shop.

May: The naughty was already kicking in...



June: On the way back from his first puppy class
July: On his way back from his last puppy class


August: Looking for something to grab


September: Danny's usual spot when we are not around to watch him.

October: Hairy little bugger

November: One freshly groomed puppy!


Maybe after the next grooming, I'll come back with a poodle.

1 comment:

jewlreya said...

Angela, mind giving me Danny's trainer contact? My cousin's doggy needs severe training.

Please email me at jewlreya[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks!