Sunday, March 14, 2010

Schnoodles

Just for the heck of it, I googled "schnoodle". Guess what? It really IS a designer dog breed out there! And here I was thinking that no one in their right minds would actually call their dog a schnoodle.

(Okay, fine. I did in my previous post but that just demonstrates my mental state.)

Anywayz, here are some real-life schnoodles.


So cute, can??? I love the middle one!

After comparing them with Danny, I realised that mom and Lance were right. Danny resembles a terrier more than a poodle.

So, ladies and gentlemen, allow me to reintroduce Danny the Schnerrier. Now that is one breed that does not exist (at least on google)!


Note to self: Get camera back from Dad and take more pics of Danny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. You are creative! But seriously, I think I've read somewhere that schnauzers belong to the terrier family, no?

Angela said...

Hmm...I think you're right. Danny's certainly naughty enough to be one!

Anonymous said...

Only the mini schnauzer is in the terrier group. Both the standard and the giant schnauzers are in the working group.