Sunday, January 31, 2010

Danny Turns One!

Yep, today is Danny's birthday. Dad gave him an extra doggie treat plus cornflakes and everyone made a huge fuss over him ... before he was unceremoniously tossed into the garden.

Poor thing really. He likes to follow people around. So I got him into the garden by stepping in first. When he shot past me, I made a mad dash back into the house and slammed the door shut right in his hairy face. Boy, did he look surprised!

I haven't been blogging much recently because crowd-phobic me has gotten addicted to blogshops for my supply of clothing. Also, he's been quite a good boy for the last couple of weeks.
He's starting to mature a bit (finally!) and enjoys his me-time in the garden. He's also quietened down a lot. He still has his naughty moments though...

...but the last time he was seriously bad was in December when he gnawed through the telephone wire. Hubby went out and came back with three canes.
They must have worked cos, now, he likes sitting on laps and licking the person to death.




And, yes, he IS getting scruffy again. Hubby thinks the messy-look makes him look like a boy. But I'm sending him in for a trim before Chinese New Year, so he'll look all girly soon.

Hope Bryan doesn't put another ribbon on him!

3 comments:

gerry said...

yo! let's exchange some blogshops knowledge...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice picture of you and Danny.

Angela said...

Hihi!

Gerry: Totally! I've got two current faves - bonitochico and ohvola. Can't get anything from the former cos they're too popular, but am expecting my second batch from ohvola today!

Heng Lan: Thanks! It was taken by hubby. Danny kept looking away from the camera, so if you look closely, you'll notice I was holding his head up. Hee!

Angela