Thursday, August 12, 2010

Danny's new groom

I still can't get over how different Danny looks every time he comes back from the groomer. Recently we had to send him again as he was getting that scruffy alley dog look even though it's been less than 3 months since his last cut.



I asked Bryan to give him a schnauzer trim minus the beard and long leg fur - that basically meant everything was cut short. Such a difference! Honestly, I might have taken the wrong dog home and wonder why "Danny" was so well behaved.

But not to worry. My ears are still ringing from him shrieking in the morning and mom shrieking right back, so it's definately him.

He looks so stern and serious with this cut. So doesn't suit his personality.




2 comments:

jewlreya said...

Is the groomer a magician? Danny always look different!

Angela said...

I wish he was! Then I'll ask him to turn Danny into a good boy. :D